Audubon Vermont loves everything maple and we want to give you a chance to win some of that sweet liquid gold!
We will be raffling off one quart of our syrup every Friday afternoon in March, plus one grand prize winner will get a full gallon of syrup. All of our maple syrup is produced in our bird-friendly sugarbush.
How to enter:
1. Entries will be accepted between March 1- March 31, 2021.
2. Visit our sugarbush at the Green Mountain Audubon Center and find the hidden sap bucket! While we are not sugaring our woods this year, it's harder than you think to find that bucket! Post a photo of the bucket with #AudubonMapleMagic
3. While you are looking for the bucket at the Green Mountain Audubon Center, bring your own pencil and take a tour of the sugarbush with a birds of the sugarbush scavenger hunt, bingo card, or by following the story walk. Be sure to tag your location and post a photo with #AudubonMapleMagic
4. Can't visit us at the Center? You can still enter by participating in our Audubon from Home Activities. Just be sure to snap a picture and use the hashtag! There will be several options to participate from home like bingo and recipes that feature maple! Stay up to date with the latest at https://vt.audubon.org/programs/audubon-from-home
Official Rules for Entry:
- The raffle will be run through Instagram.
- You must follow us @audubonvermont
- Post a photo of you completing an activity at the Green Mountain Audubon Center or Audubon from Home with #AudubonMapleMagic
- Entries received before noon on Fridays will be included in that week's raffle (3/5, 3/12, 3/19, 3/26) . Entries will stay in the raffle until they are drawn or raffle ends.
- The final drawing for the gallon of syrup will be on Friday 4/2.
- Entries must be submitted by Wednesday March 31 at 11:59pm.
- You may enter for each activity you complete, but each entry needs to be a separate post. The sooner you enter, the more times you will have to win!
- Prize winners will be contacted through Instagram private message to arrange local pickup of syrup. Syrup can be shipped at winner's expense via USPS.
- No purchase or payment necessary.