Make plans for Vacation Days at Audubon!
Spend your vacation break with us, outside at Audubon! Our vacation camps invite children to explore the world around them and connect to the plants and animals that call the Green Mountains home. There are moments of magic every day at camp, whether around the bonfire, on a hike to Lookout Rock, or at the pond.
February Vacation Camp 2020
Online registration OPEN NOW!
AUDUBON MEMBERS SAVE! ENTER AT CHECKOUT: MEMBER2020
- Monday, February 24: Predator Prowl
- Tuesday, February 25: Fun (and Safety!) with Fire
- Wednesday, February 26: Winter Forts and Shelters
- Thursday, Febuary 27: Wildlife Tracking
- Friday, Febuary 28: Bird-Friendly Maple
April Vacation Camp 2020
Online registation open in March!
- Monday, April 20: Muddy Monday
- Tuesday, April 21: Toad-ally Awesome Tuesday
- Wednesday, April 22: On the Wing Wednesday
- Thursday, April 23: Through the Woods Thursday
- Friday, April 24: Spring Ephemeral Friday
Grades: K - 5
Audubon Members $55/day or $260 for all five days
Non-members $60/day or $275 for all five days
Sign up for all five Vacation Days and receive a discount!
Become an Audubon Member online now for Vacation Day discounts! Click here, then choose "Family Membership."
Education Program Coordinator
Things to Bring
Things to Bring
We spend a large portion of each day learning and playing outdoors. To ensure that your child is comfortable and prepared, please make sure that they wear and/or bring the following, depending on the forcast:
* Rain/Snow boots!
* Rain/Snow pants
* Rain/Winter jacket
* Extra pair of dry socks
* Warm hat and gloves
* Extra layers
* Change of dry clothes
* Lunch, snacks, and a water bottle (please use reusable containers to minimize garbage)
Meeting Place and Directions
Each morning, we will meet in the Education Barn at 255 Sherman Hollow Road at 9 am. Pick up is at 4 pm.
For Google maps and directions, please click on the links below:
From I-89, Exit 11
From Bristol and points south
From Charlotte and points west