Audubon Vermont Office and Education Barn: Map and Driving Directions
Groups: Please check your confirmation email for your program's meeting location. In general, during the spring/summer/fall most of our group programs meet at Audubon's Sugarhouse Parking Area, off of the Main Road in Huntington. During the winter we meet at the Education Barn.
Click here for a map and directions to Audubon's Sugarhouse Parking Area.
Directions to Audubon from Interstate 89:
- Interstate 89 to Richmond (exit 11)
- Go two miles into Richmond, at stoplight turn right
- After Round Church, continue on road bearing right
- Go approximately 5 miles, following signs for Huntington
- Turn right onto Sherman Hollow Road
- Audubon Vermont's Office and Education Barn are 1/4 mile up road on left
From Route 116 heading south towards Hinesburg:
- Left at light onto CVU Road in Hinesburg
- Straight through 4-way intersection past CVU high school
- Follow road as it bends to the left and becomes Richmond Road
- Turn right on Swamp Road
- At 'T' bear left then follow road curving right onto Sherman Hollow Road
- Audubon Vermont's Office and Education Barn will be on your right just before intersection with the Main, Richmond-Huntington Road
How you can help, right now
Donate to Audubon
Help secure the future for birds at risk from climate change, habitat loss and other threats. Your support will power our science, education, advocacy and on-the-ground conservation efforts.
It's always a good time to visit the Audubon Center. Trails are open to the public year-round. Visit us daily from dawn until dusk! Donations are appreciated.
Adults, preschoolers, foresters, photographers, sugarmakers and families will all find opportunities to connect with nature.