Please review these questions before considering attending an in-person event. If you answer yes to any of the following questions, please do not attend. We will ask these questions in person when you arrive at the event.
- In the past two weeks have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- In the past two weeks have you or anyone in your household been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Do you have a fever above 100 F?
- In the past two weeks have you had new or worsening onset of any of the following COVID-19 symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose, chills, body aches, fatigue, headache, loss of taste/smell, eye drainage, congestion?
- In the past two weeks have you or someone you’ve been in close contact with traveled to a county outside of Vermont with 400 or more active cases of COVID-19 per one million residents? (See map of counties labeled yellow or red: https://accd.vermont.gov/covid-19/restart/cross-state-travel)
- If yes: Have you/they completed the required 14-day self-quarantine (or 7 day self-quarantine followed by a negative COVID-19 test result)?
By Audubon VermontAugust 11, 2020
Adopt-A-Trail at the Green Mountain Audubon Center!
Looking to get more involved in local conservation and spend time outdoors? Help us keep our trail system safe and beautiful for the community by signing up to be a Trail Adopter!