Please follow these simple rules during your visit to ensure that other visitors can enjoy all that is here as well.
The Green Mountain Audubon Center is open every day from dawn until dusk.
Office hours: Monday – Friday, 9 am - 4 pm
- Trails are open daily from dawn until dusk
- Pleaes stay on the trails
- Swim at your own risk
- Dogs are allowed as long as they are kept on a leash no longer than 6 feet. Please clean up after you pet.
- The Audubon Center is an alcohol free establishment
- Observe a "Carry-In/Carry-Out" trash policy. Please bring along a trash bag to take waste and recyclables with you when you leave.
- Please, no glass
- No camping or fires permitted on the property
- Parking areas are not monitored; leave belongings at your own risk