Thank you for your interest in a career with Audubon Vermont.
Seasonal Eduators. The Green Mountain Audubon Center in Huntington seeks experienced teachers, environmental educators, and naturalists to work in a nature day camp setting. The Seasonal Educator will work with 3- to 14-year-old children as they explore the forests, brooks, meadows, and ponds on the Center’s 255 acres.
Rolling application, job posted until filled. Apply online: https://careers-audubon.icims.com/jobs/3990/seasonal-educator/job
Year-Round Opportunities in Education
Educators with Audubon Vermont work to bring outdoor learning and nature experiences to over 7,000 children and adults every year. Opportunities to work or serve with us come up a few times during the year based on the below timeline. Check back for current openings.
- Unpaid internships during Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters, available for credit (positions posted July, November, March)
- Seasonal Educators work at our nature-based summer camp (positions posted February)
- High-school Counselors-In-Training volunteer at our summer camp (positions posted February)
- UVM Conservation Education Fellowship, a unique summer opportunity for current UVM students or recent graduates (posted February or March)
- AmeriCorps Members- Audubon Vermont is a proud host site organization for the Vermont Housing and Conservation Board’s AmeriCorps program. year-long opportunities are usually posted in June.