Make plans for Vacation Days at Audubon!
A taste of summer camp in the springtime! Our vacation camps invite children to explore the world around them and connect to the plants and animals that call the Green Mountains home. There are moments of magic every day at camp, whether around the bonfire, on a hike to Lookout Rock, or at the pond.
2018 Spring Vacation Camps
Here's our line-up for 2018 Spring Vacation Days. Click on the links below to register online:
- Muddy Monday: Monday, April 23
- Awesome Amphibians: Wednesday, April 25
- Trail Blazers: Thursday, April 26
- April Adventure: A Day of Exploration at Audubon: Wednesday, April 18 (Note: This date is designed for school districts off for vacation April 16-20. )
Time: 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Grades: K - 5
Fee: Members $60/day or $150 for all three days
Non-members $65/day or $165 for all three days
Online registration is required. To register for Vacation Day Camp, first review our registration instructions packet. This is where you'll find the link to the online CamperReg registration website.
Education Program Coordinator
Things to Bring
We spend a large portion of each day learning and playing outdoors. To ensure that your child is comfortable and prepared, please make sure that they wear and/or bring the following:
* Rain boots!
* Rain pants
* Rain jacket
* Warm socks
* Hat, mittens, scarf (depending upon the weather)
* Extra layers
* Change of dry clothes
* Lunch, snacks, and a water bottle (please use reusable containers to minimize garbage)
Meeting Place and Directions
Each morning, we will meet in the Education Barn at 255 Sherman Hollow Road at 8:30 am. Pick up is at 3:30 pm.
For Google maps and directions, please click on the links below:
From I-89, Exit 11
From Bristol and points south
From Charlotte and points west
What do we offer for Winter Vacation Days?
Explore our adventures from winter 2018: