Get involved in your community, meet new people, and learn new skills. Whether you’re a high school student, retired school teacher, novice birder, or work-place community service group - there’s room for everyone! You don’t need a science or birding background, just enthusiasm, passion, and a willingness to try new things.
Here’s how volunteers at Audubon Vermont contribute to our conservation and education work:
- trail, tree and garden work
- Photo: Audubon Vermont
- education interns and volunteers
- invasive species removal
- office support
- bird-habitat demonstration site bird monitoring
- special events
- Sugar on Snow Party volunteers
- Counselor in Training (CIT)
Our volunteers are essential to the conservation of birds, wildlife, and their habitat – we couldn’t do it without you.