Some things to consider before registering for camp:
- A valid credit/debit card is required to complete registration.
- If you would like to receive camp discounts, please become a member first.
- If you would like to apply for a scholarship, please download the scholarship form PDF (found below) and mail it in.
- The registration form will have some required questions. Please use “N/A” if they do not apply.
- Feel free to call or email us with any questions that you may have. Thanks!
Audubon Vermont offers a variety of summer camp programs for children of all ages. Our summer programs invite children to explore their natural surroundings in order to gain a better understanding and appreciation of the world around them. Audubon's summer staff is dedicated to providing a fun, educational experience for your child. Campers are encouraged to ask questions, to work cooperatively and to make personal connections with the out-of-doors. While attending our day camps in Huntington, Vermont, they are bound to experience the thrill of hands-on, ecological study, while enjoying the beautiful scenery that only the Green Mountains can offer!
Director of Day Camps