Groups: Please check your confirmation email for your program's meeting location. In general, during the spring/summer/fall most of our group programs meet at Audubon's Sugarhouse Parking Area, off of the Main Road in Huntington. During the winter we meet at the Education Barn.
Note: The Sugarhouse Parking Area is NOT the location of the Audubon Vermont Office and Education Barn. Click here for directions to the Audubon Vermont Office and Education Barn.
Google map of Sugarhouse Parking Area: http://bit.ly/1kVbEFV
Directions to Audubon's Sugarhouse Parking Area from Interstate 89:
- Interstate 89 to Richmond (exit 11)
- Go two miles into Richmond, at stoplight turn RIGHT
- After Round Church, continue on road bearing RIGHT
- Go approximately 5 miles, following signs for Huntington
- After you cross the Huntington River you will see Audubon's Sugarhouse on the right side of the road. Slow down.
- Turn RIGHT into the Sugarhouse Parking Area.
- If you reach Sherman Hollow Road you've gone too far. Turn around.
Directions to Audubon's Sugarhouse Parking Area from Route 116 heading south towards Hinesburg:
- LEFT at light onto CVU Road in Hinesburg
- Straight through 4-way intersection past CVU high school
- Follow road as it bends to the left and becomes Richmond Road
- Turn RIGHT on Swamp Road
- At 'T' bear LEFT then follow road curving right onto Sherman Hollow Road
- Audubon Vermont's Office and Education Barn will be on your right just before intersection with the Main, Richmond-Huntington Road. CONTINUE DRIVING.
- At the end of Sherman Hollow Road, turn LEFT.
- Sugarhouse Parking Area will be immediately on your left.
- Hurrah! You made it.