Are you a high school student interested in outdoor education, naturalist skills, and working with kids? Or just wishing you could come back to camp? Then join us as a volunteer counselor-in-training!
- Gain environmental education work experience, build your resume
- Receive volunteer hour credits for school
- Broaden your nature knowledge and wilderness survival skills
- Connect with Audubon’s conservation work
- Enjoy 2 weeks of your summer working outside!
Open to high school students 14 to 18 years old (students entering 9th grade who may not yet be 14 are welcome to apply). CITs must be available for a training session the week of June 17-21 and sign up for a minimum 2-week summer commitment.