Are you a high school student interested in outdoor education, naturalist skills, and working with kids? Or just wishing you could come back to camp? Then join us as a volunteer counselor-in-training!
- Gain environmental education work experience, build your resume
- Receive volunteer hour credits for school
- Broaden your nature knowledge and wilderness survival skills
- Connect with Audubon’s conservation work
- Enjoy 2 weeks of your summer working outside!
Open to high school students 14 to 18 years old. CITs must be available for a 2-day training session in June and sign up for a minimum 2-week summer commitment.
For more details, please see the 2017 info package below.
For more information, contact the CIT Coordinator: